Saturday, February 24, 2007

Shoes

My friend posted a pair of new sexy red *Copacabana* shoes on her Web Page that I would love to have in my closet. That is about where they would stay. I am definitely not a shoe or purse person. I would look out of place wearing those delightful and fun looking pair of shoes. I want them but I'd never wear them. I am a very boring dresser. Nothing too fancy. When and if I dress up I look very out of place.

So here are my shoes. I wear these and a pair of black Nike walking treads in the winter. I have had these Birkenstock shoes for about 5 or 6 years and I keep them looking new. Any shoes I have are kept shined and shod. We have a great shoe man in town who will fix just about anything. (Ask my son who came here with a broken luggage strap.)

I don't go in for the current style either. Notice ...no pointy toes on these babies! My husband is the shoe shine man. My feet feel great in these shoes.

My friend's shoes just go so well with her personality. I wish.....well wishing won't make them look good on me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now I thought you would display those beautiful silver dancing shoes!