Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Awards



I am still learning about the blogging social circles, but this month I have received two awards. They are heartfelt awards and I am humbled by them. Thank you Anne in Oxfordshire and David at witnessing am i .
Here is what David wrote about my blog.
<Respiri Di Vita Sharon's blog is a warm and interesting collection of old and new, universal and intimate. I love to read her take on life in Sicily and you can just tell, in each post, that this woman is nice. And she is "pleasing, agreeable," very nice indeed in all her comments too.>
You are both nice and kind to award these to me.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

S W E E T !

Congratulations -- living the good life in Sicily agrees with you.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

See? Others are reading and appreciating your blog.

Love ~J

Anonymous said...

Brava!

Anonymous said...

I am glad that such an award exists, so you could be recognized.

Have a great day.

Anonymous said...

Auguri for the award, you deserve it. Your blog and Sognatrice's blog are down to earth and have such a calming effect on me.
Ah, the simple life!

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Sharon. Now, I'm hoping that this blog will continue on next year. L, C-co

New Yorker said...

BRAVO--WELL DESERVED

All the best, you bring the sites and sounds of Sicily home to me. Makes the time between visits more bareable.

Baci. tua Sorella di cuore