Friday, June 1, 2007

Friday Feature


This week's feature is the local CARTOLERIA. This shop sells stationery, books, cards, pens...and pens and more pens.















The store owner is a delicious gal. Truly a delight to come into this shop and do business. She will go to many lengths to search for the item you want. In fact she will find something better than what you had in mind. I know I gush over store owners but I simply do not return to those places that have nasty owners or clerks.









Small toys and school supplies are store features as well as perfumes and men's colognes.


Lottery tickets are on sale as well as bus tickets, phone cards and photocopy or fax service. It might be a little place, but it is packed.




1 comment:

Vanessa said...

tee hee! it must be a mediterranean thing! you can find shops like this all over Spain too!
thanks for the comment on my blog :)
I'm intrigued to try that apricot and tomato salad now...
Vx