Thursday, September 20, 2007

Sicily Guide Visited



Sicily isn't that large and the part we were going to travel to meet up with MariaGrazia from Sicily Guide , should have taken only 30 to 35 minutes. We planned to meet up around 1:30PM and we never got there until 2PM. My directions from an Internet map site were horrid. Asking directions along the way did not fare much better. We must have stopped 6 times and got six different sets of directions. But we carried on and met up with MariaGrazia and her Mom Lilliana.




It was definitely worth the trip, and we got to see lots of the countryside in the Milazzo area before reaching Pace de Mela. MariaGrazia is a striking and youthful woman. She has lots of energy and lots of talent. Talking with both mother and daughter, I suspect she gets her energy and sense of adventure from her Mother. We did not meet her Dad so I won't say he doesn't factor into this as well. Maria is forthcoming about herself in a quiet way. I believe she is a very understated person. There is alot more to her than meets the eye.


2 comments:

Anne in Oxfordshire said...

That is brilliant, great if you could meet up with Welshcakes Limoncello...from http://sicilyscene.blogspot.com/.

Anonymous said...

Hi, Sharon!
Thank you very much for your comments. I am back to work today. The vacation was very short. I wish I could have stayed longer. I am glad you made it to Pace del Mela. We should have planned your visit better and meet you at the Milazzo exit. Next time :-)