Tuesday, July 10, 2007


My new and wonderful iron (separate water tank type...heats up beautifully and glides over the fabric) came with a super pronged plug. There are several types of plugs that come with appliances. Never fear you can get adaptors for any and all of them. Sometimes you might need two to make it work. I suppose it wouldn't take much for an electrician to replug the iron but it works with the adaptors.

Now how do I work with the USA 110 voltage plugs into a 220 voltage Italy system. Why just use a converter. This plug came with our paper shredder. Andy also uses converters in the shop for some of his tools.

1 comment:

MuchachaIstmo said...

Fortunately we don't have to use converters in Panama.