Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Satellite TV

Where would I be without Sky television package? I think I might be speaking better Italian and not having Mr Murdoch infiltrate my brain on world news via Fox News. But, I do thank Mr Murdoch for all the USA channels that I do watch. My very favorite is Dave Letterman which we get a couple days delay but we get to see this show. Thank you for this Mr Murdoch!

Here is the listing for today's possible viewing between the hours of 10 AM to 11 AM on the entertainment channels.

Starsky&Hutch dubbed in Italian (diI)

NY Undercover (diI)

Cheers (diI)

Happy Days (diI)

Una Mama per amica (Lorelei and Rory show)

Cambio Moglie USA

Hell's Kitchen

Willy, il principe di Bel Air (I don't recall if this is in English)

The Practice

Lt Colombo

Doc: Lee Marvin

Malcolm

Sabrina vita da strega

CHiPs

You can switch languages on lots of these programs to the original language or Italian. The ones listed (diL) are only broadcast in Italian.

Lot's of homes have satellite. Mostly for the sports channels. So we have news channels, cinema channels and documentary and cooking channels. I did watch 10 minutes of The Practice this morning. I like programs from Boston.

No comments: