Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Nice Folks



Two couples from New York State left to return home this morning after an extended vacation in Naples and Sicily. I love when Americans come to this small town. They either open my eyes to new things or reaffirm how I feel about life here. Many times I feel like the odd man out. It was so very nice to hear one gentleman repeat over and over how nice the townsfolk were to them. I think the local folks want visitors to go back to their homes with stories of what a nice vacation they had here and make the extra effort to ensure that they do. It isn't the best time of year to be visiting this area but I think they made the best of it.


One lady was born in Naples and I am a Napolitana wannabe. She was very friendly and now I need....NEED to be visiting Naples. I hope they had a good flight back to the USA.

No comments: